Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wednesday I...

Wednesday I:

  • Went to work (ontime!)


  • pretented to be a student during my classes group origami presentations


  • had a stupid Staff Morale meeting where I was basically the chair again even though I stepped down three months ago


  • had to miss home instruction because of the meeting


  • picked up sophia, drove home in the rain


  • did dishes and cooked dinner to thank hubby for dealing with Veriozon about our lack of internet so I don't have to for the hundreth time.


  • I made slump and let Sophie play with the water in the sink the WHOLE time (lets hear it for water conservation!)


  • Ate together as a family


  • Gave sophia a bath and put her to bed by 8


  • watched Fringe while I worked on the sleeves for the shrug that will not end


  • pulled out the sleeve that I made because I didn't like it when it was done


  • spent an hour in my fake sewing studio in the breakfast nook working on sophia's pillowcase dress


  • stopped working after an hour and a half with only one major boo boo (cut all the trim the correct width but not the main part, didn't realize until I had already made the most beautiful seam on it :( )

  • Its not a pillowcase dress yet but it could pass for a really nice pillow case.


No comments:

Post a Comment