Friday, April 23, 2010

Thusday I...

Thursday I:


  • Went to work

  • Finished the shrug

  • fed the little grape fiend some snack and got to work finishing her dress and starting a new one

  • fought with the grape fiend to eat something besides grapes for dinner (lost, unless you count the handful of shredded cheese hubby got her to eat)

  • put the fiend to bed

  • tucked the shrug's tails, started a new idea/pattern; the ipod sock

  • moved to the ghetto sewing studio after vampire diaries

  • finished sewing sophia's pillowcase dress

pic to come



  • started to sew a new pillowcase dress to sell from stash fabric with cute kitties on it

  • FINISHED the whole kitty dress! (I couldn't believe it, I still made a few boo boos so it wasn't even as fast as I could theoritically make one if i stopped messing up)


  • Went to bed waaay too late (midnight!) but still before hubby got home from pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment