Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ok now I have...

ok so after some hard work I have gotten some new stuff done. This is what I did just last night





I finished one cute black and hot pink polka dot dress and did the pillow part for a 3T lemon dress and a 24 mo bumble bee dress.






Also I took pictures of the clippies that I made on Sunday night (I think my hubby missed me so I drug all my clippie stuff to the living room and worked on those while we watched tv)





Saturday when I got home from a super fun playdate I made one more bright dress



I also made another ipod sock sometime in there but I don't remember when and I don't have a picture of them. My box of stuff to sell still looks REALLY empty and I only have four days left and I have to work tonight! I have two more dresses cut and ready to sew so maybe I can just sew one of those tonight after work. But these late nights are starting to get to me, I could barely keep my eyes open on the drive in.


But bright side my testing duty did enable me to do almost a whole shrug for my accesory sets. Pics to follow.






No comments:

Post a Comment